JULIET CLUB – PRIVACY STATEMENT
(art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003)
Your personal details entered on this website will be used and treated by the company Club di Giulietta (also called “JULIET CLUB”), who owns this website, respecting the principles concerning the protection of your privacy taken from the following normative fonts:
. EC Directive 95/46 and from the Law 196/2003 for the protection of personal data (such law is in force from the first of January 2004 and has abrogated the former law 675/96 which dictated the Italian normative law concerning this matter);
. EC Directive 97/66 and from the Legislative Decree 171/98 for the protection of privacy in telecommunications;
. EC Directive 97/7 and from the Legislative Decree 185/99 for consumer protection in contracts at a distance;
. Legislative Decree 196/2003 the so-called “THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION CODE” (in Italian law is called “Testo Unico Privacy”).
Juliet Club use the information sent by you, or acquired during the execution of its services, with suitable procedures in order to protect your complete discretion.
The treatment consists of the gathering, registration, organization, storing, data processing, alteration, selection, extraction, comparison, use, diffusion, erasing, distribution, interconnection, and anything else that is indispensable for the carrying out of its services including the combination of two or more of the above-mentioned activities; such treatment occurs by the following means and for the following purposes:
1) collection and conservation of your personal information with the aim to supply its services, to check the authenticity of the information and also to supply the details to the Judicial Authority should such be requested;
2) Collection, conservation and treatment of your personal information for administrative and accounting purposes, including the possible sending of business invoices by electronic mail;
3) Treatment of your personal information and information obtained during your visits and navigation on this website, property of the company Juliet Club, is done with the purpose to define your profile and, only if requested by the Judicial Authority, be able to trace the telephone and computer which carried out the connection to our server;
4) to send your personal information to private individuals or corporations only if it has been explicitly agreed by you;
5) to supply free services or paid services which you explicitly would like to use;
6) Use of your details and your profile for the purpose of promotion and marketing of JULIET CLUB;
7) Use of your details and your profile for the purpose of promotion and marketing of third parties carried out by Juliet Club
JULIET CLUB asks only for information that is absolutely necessary in order to provide its services.
The treatment of your data for the above mentioned purposes will mainly take place by automated and digital procedures, always respecting the rules of privacy and security foreseen by law.
The information will be treated by employees and/or professionals who have been asked to do so by JULIET CLUB – such people will perform the above-mentioned activities under the direct supervision and responsibility of JULIET CLUB.
The granting of your personal information is optional, however in the event that you should refuse consent for the use for the purposes mentioned above in points 1), 2), 3), 4), 5), 6) it will result impossible to register on the JULIET CLUB’s websites and access some of the services, amongst which that of inserting ads, insertion in the list of suppliers, the sending and receiving of job offers.
Whereas the possible refusal of consent for the purposes set out above in point 7) will not have any negative consequence as far as the registration is concerned.
The company in charge of the information processing is Juliet Club with registered office: Corso Santa Anastasia, 29 – 37121 Verona (VR) – Italy.
The person responsible for processing the information is our Privacy Manager c/o Juliet Club
It is agreed that you will have the authority to exercise, in any moment, your rights against the company in charge of the information processing, according to article 7 from the Italian Legislative decree n. 196/2003, entitled “Rights of access to personal data and other rights” which we have reproduced here:
Art. 7 – Italian Legislative decree n. 196/2003
- The person concerned, even if they are not yet registered, has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of any personal information relating to them and also to receive communication thereof in a comprehensive form.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain information:
- a) about the origin of the personal information;
- b) about the purposes and the form of the information processing;
- c) about the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- d) details about the owner, of the people in charge and the designated representatives in accordance with the art. 5, comma 2;
- e) about the subjects or the subject categories to which the personal information could be communicated or who could get to know about the personal information as designated representatives in State territory, of people in charge or employees.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- a) the update, rectification or, when wanted, the integration of the data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed in breach of law, including those for which the conservation is not necessary in relation to the aims for which the information was collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been disclosed, even for that concerning their content, to those persons to whom the data has been communicated or distributed, excluded the case in which the requirements result impossible or involve the use of means which are expressively excessive in respect of the governing law.
- The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data relating to them, even if irrelevant to the aim of the collection;
- b) to the processing of the personal information regarding them for the purpose of sending publicity material or direct sales or to carry our market research or commercial communications.
In order to exercise such rights the person concerned should send a written request to our person in charge of Privacy (To the Courtesy Att. Of Privacy Manager), by phoning the following number (+39) 045 533115 or by e-mail email@example.com or else by registered post a package with return receipt to the following postal address: Juliet Club – Corso Santa Anastasia, 29 – 37121 Verona – VR – Italy.